Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      suzanne
      Participant

This course was suggested today during the zoom Q&A after the youtube session on 7 Days of Creation. I hope to gain a fine tuning of my perception of Creation and a kabbalists view point.

I all,

My name is Rafael, I am very interested in Kabbalah wisdom. My best wishes to all from Spain.

Hensy
      Participant

I hope that I will understand how the world really works in order to enjoy living in it more pleasantly. I hope to elevate more spiritually, to be able to fulfill my life’s purpose, create a lasting generation, & lastly be able to stand & live by this to the best of my ability so I can spread some of The Creator’s Light into the world.

Ana
      Participant

Hi My name is Ana

I am here to continue growing and sharing tools for wellness .

Mohamed Saidu Bah
      Participant

indeed am  here Because since I was  Born in a Religious family   I hear about the Creator  my Heart know there are something greater Or more than what is seen or felt  in physical  Level I am here to find that deep knowledge .so i hope to find what am looking for here.

Krystal
      Participant

I was raised by a mother who “sensed” certain things and had “feelings” and could “see” certain “unseen” things to make accurate predictions of family and friends that showed that she was in touch with something that was unseen in this world.  From those experiences  I knew there was more to this world that nobody knew or understood.  No one could answer any of my many life long questions as I thought nobody could answer them……….. until now!  Two years ago I stumbled across Tony Kosinecs video”Kabbalah Explained” and realised that at KabU, ALL of my questions are being and will be  answered!

Krystal  😉

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.