Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Catherine
      Participant

Hello

feeling very drawn to learn about Kabbalah and to understand more about the structure of reality – excited !

oldman jinkson
      Participant

I am Leo. I am attending this course to achieve a greater understand of how to best proceed through the sephirots from Malkut  to Ain soph, how to apply the teachings of kaballah, how to learn it best for a life of fulfillment !

Amani Amin
      Participant

hi dear friends ,

This Amani. I am trying to study Pticha and I think this course will help me.

Thank you

KatieBug
      Participant

hello, i’m katlin from alabama. i’m so happy to be here with all of you. my goal as always when taking the courses is to connect with others and try to absorb the information and put it into practice. i’m looking forward to seeing what i’ve learned at the end of course. warm regards to you all.

dree monster
      Participant

a desire to be closer to the creater brings me here. i hope this course will invite that closeness

Rafi
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Rafi and I live in Germany. I am of Sephardic origin and have been an avid Kabbalah student most all of my adult life. Although I have studied for many years I still consider myself a neophyte. My goal is to continue my journey while learning from you all and deepening my understanding. In this way I hope to bring light to my life, to my family and Mu community. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.