Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant
      1. Hello friends. I am here to learn and feel the internal structure of the spiritual World. Very glad to be in this course.
      2. Thamk you
      Cathy
      Participant

I am ready to learn more and hopefully be in a position at some point to lead others to the teaching of Kabbalah.

George
      Participant

The Blueprint of Creation ! Sounds very interesting

chimuanya
      Participant

I am here to continue learning

sam
      Participant

Hi everyone. I’m here because after searching for ‘spirituality’ for what seems like my entire adult life, I finally found Kabbalah. The theory of the method feels like the truth to me, so I guess I need to begin to study the method so I can feel the truth for myself! Thank you for being here for us KabU Xxx

Jonas Eisenberg
      Participant

Hello my name is Jonas. The reason I signed up for kabuconnect is Becuase it’s literally amazing. It explains things clearly and it’s the real deal. Can’t beat it. Thank God for the program for real.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.