Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Frank Frank
      Participant

Evolve my mindset and actions to tap into the infinite power of source energy and activate “supernormal” dormant DNA 🙏💗✨🤩🐇🕳😍🐇

Elena
      Participant

Hello everyone, I have absolutely no expectations for this course. I know deep within that I am here for a good reason – I want to remember my Divinity, or at least, the Divine that is within eternally. So, I’m open and willing to receive the gifts coming from the Universal Mind, which is always assisting me with everything I need.

Thank you!
      Elena Cooper

Benedita
      Participant

Hi, I would like to understand about the meaning of life.

JEREMY
      Participant

Hi, I just turned 44 and I guess I’m having my midlife crisis. I’ve been to a few different churches and served in them as well for years. I’ve had a few spiritual revelations, but always felt like there was more.

I’ve been out of church for awhile now tho. I’ve been feeling this burning inside to know whatever truth is really out there. I’ve been watching the Gaia app alot on anything to do with ancient history, civilizations, kabbalah, or anything spiritual. I’ve signed up with Sadhguru and completed the inner engineering class as well. And signed up for this as well a couple months ago to try and get some answers. I guess my struggle is not knowing who or what to believe anymore. Ive felt like the sheep being fed only the information my herder wanted me to eat, Roam only the territory I’m allowed to graze from and experience only the same as my fellow sheep surrounding me. I’ve broken out of the pen a few times to experience freedom, only to be put back in my pen and mocked by my fellow sheep. I’ve cut ties and deleted Facebook to try and take on a new persona. Lost weight and trying to take better care of this vessel for the next half of my life. I’m hoping to rediscover my purpose, because after taking care of 2 kids mostly on my own for 20yrs, I feel like I’ve lost the majority of it. Thank you for your time if you read this far. I look forward to the lessons.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

What brings me here? Life feels meaningless if I don’t connect to the environment, and it wasn’t always my own choice. To be here is a privilege. All I want is to fulfill my duty, no matter what already happened.

dipti
      Participant

To find the meaning out of this whole mess 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.