Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rick
      Participant

Greetings,  and thank you for this course. I am eager to learn new an interesting ideas, and the title of this course is very curious to me, Thank you for sharing.

johan semloh
      Participant

I am here to continue learning under the teachings of KabU.  I deeply enjoy learning about how Kabbalah explains reality and the process and purpose of  growing above our ego and living lives of love, bestowal and connection.

Jeremy Adam
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hope to continue on the path of Kabbalah and Meditation. Blessings.</p>

Sol Belo
      Participant

I am hopeful with cautiousness:  I have been let down by organizations before!

Stella Bassous
      Participant

I am here to be guided to more enlightment and am sure that you will

Thank you

Stella From Brazil

Tadeu Pereira
      Participant

I really want to know the really meaning of the life ? Why we are here ? What is our mission ?

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.