What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Emergence? What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

Gil Shir

What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

Actually caring for each other’s desires/needs

Magi Madi
      Participant

Arent we experiencing this now in the forms of corporates, institutes, countries? We can see the outcomes from companies like Apple or Microsoft or any big corporation out there, people working in these companies are falling under the group consciousness and work as one to deliver the desired results. not saying its how humans should go but sharing it as an example. On a human level, i cant determine the outcome but if we see it happening in a small scale i mentioned so i believe it would be massive outcome, a paradise on earth!

Mihaela
      Participant

A form in perfect harmony with nature and with itself. The human species as a new organ of the planet. Just as the mycelial network of fungi forms the brain of the planet, the human organ will have a new function. I can’t imagine what this function will be because it will be something unprecedented, but it will certainly be something miraculous.

dree monster
      Participant

like a network, a clock or transmission that works in harmony to create something

Richard Lively
      Participant

First let me say, This is a great video.  I have been following Kabbalah now for about 5 years and finally decided to act.  I love how you approach this with a scientific method.  I honestly feel through science Kabbalah is explained so much better than through philosophy or the understandings that are so ancient many cannot grasp (even myself sometimes).  You did a great job explaining this Gil.

On to the question.   The end result will be us, as in our souls.  They will correct and emerge together as one creature and return to the source of origin, the creator.  Its a beautiful circuit in theory i cannot wait to experience it.

Tracy Russ
      Participant

We all emerge from One Source, which was shattered and very chaotic (maybe a type of ordered chaos). To me, humanity’s emergent form are the Disparate elements coming together and connecting to evolve potentially into something discerned as being greater more unified than its separated parts. Seemingly disconnected parts which unify/connect/ integrate can create balance, homeostasis.

Like recognizing our intergrality in nature (not that we are separate, but perceive ourselves separately), and respecting and nuturing that connectedness, in all its forms which would make for a better humanity and ultimately a better healthier world.

The emergent form of humanity would be like the collective mind and heart, bringing all types of people, with thier differing characteristics together as one working together interdependently for the sake/benefit of the collective Nature.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.