What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Emergence? What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

Gil Shir

What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

If our conscience unites as one human organism, we will elevate , lets say, to another dimension, the spiritual world.

Bikom Divine
      Participant

The whole concept is just too new to me, I don’t know what to think. I can only say it is amazingly extra ordinary.

Christianne
      Participant

we shall develop  each with his/ her talents  and like in our body all  cells work  together  to keep  the body in good health  and to  stay,  so we people must, work together  to become as  one whole   One big heart

Wesley
      Participant

I can’t help but think that our technology will merge with us through AI. So can we create the creator through AI?

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Humanity will be ‘in sync’.
      Some of us will be the ‘brains’, some of us will be ‘digestive tract’, some will be ‘nerves’ of a beeing called Humanity.
      All will function as it should, everybody will do what they’re supposed to do and they will want to do it.
      Everybody will feel the others needs, normal communcation (talking) will be reduced.
      This but in a way that we all do it consciously and willingly.

Brian Sachs
      Participant

I imagine a desire (a heart). Also a mind and somehow a kli, screen and light. New ways of communicating would be cool too.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.