What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

• This topic has 321 replies, 299 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Esther.
Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Papillon
      Participant

How very different religion is to kabballah, I’ve always felt more spiritual than religious..it makes sense whereas religion doesn’t

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

The idea that the ultimate goal is to attain equivalence of form with the Creator.  Not just to become a better person and to become closer to the Creator—but to become EQUIVALENT!!

Jennifer
      Participant

Words! Words that describe things I’ve known and didn’t know that I am so grateful to be reaching for. And people! People past and present who I relate too and can seek answers and confirmation from. It is so fulfilling.

James
      Participant

That it predates Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. That’s mind blowing to me.

James

Karen
      Participant

That I can now work with the Ego to Grow from it & I can Now Be Thankful for It 🙂

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

That it is a complete science and not bound by religion, societies, or politics. It is the sacred science behind our reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.