What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ann Stephens
      Participant

My will to receive must actually INCREASE in order to advance.

Birdie
      Participant

So many things such as the Will to Receive, we don’t need to be supersmart to learn and one of my favorite (as someone with ADHD) we read with our heart not the intellect.

Michelle
      Participant

Retaking this course again and I always find the concepts just a little out of reach. Some of the terminology and examples, I can’t quite relate to.  The one thing that makes the most sense to me each time I go through this course is how the Kabbalist doesn’t pray for the Creator to change what the Creator is giving but for the Creator to change me – the receiver.  This is basically how I live every day – I have the desire for the creator to change my evil desires into good desires, so that I can receive something that I can bestow and share, something others want and need.

Cyndi
      Participant

I have learned what the ego is – true prayer – God = Nature – so many things….

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I´ve been in KabU for while, so nothing new right here. But what really struck me as new when I first got here was the fact that there is only one prayer, and that it is oppsite to what I thought it was.

D
      Participant

The science of Kabbalah is the method of how to receive correctly in all of our desires.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.