What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shmuley
      Participant

That the basis to live Kabbalah is to have the ability to receive so I may be able to give what I have received.

Vanessa
      Participant

That there is a scientific method to attainment.

Rick Reed Sr
      Participant

That previous avenues of information were in code and that helps explain why it was confusing to me and didn’t quite set right. I am discovering the process.

Deb
      Participant

All of the KabU videos on you tube that I have watched so far have been eye opening. The fact that Kabbalah is a science with an actual method of attainment was very encouraging. The explanations given have been excellent from the structure of this world and the spiritual world, the encoding of books in the  the language of roots and branches is fascinating and the need to actually develop your soul. Also that you have a spark that needs to be nurtured, a point in the heart like a seed to be planted and grown and many other interesting ideas that I have never been exposed to before.

Antonina
        Participant

What is called “scientific” in this world is NOT so. We decide what we expect and then set up experiments to prove it – observer’s bias. “Scientific” would be … observing what is without any bias, have reality unveil itself to my/our understanding. There’s soo much hope here … for things to make sense.

Mihaela
      Participant

The fact that it is a science, and moreover, a science of everything, of the intellect and of the heart. By studying it we can come to a full understanding of what exists and why. And most importantly how to relate to the whole system and evolve.

Ozie
      Participant

It seems to be simple and complicated at the same time.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.