What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcy
      Participant

The root/tree analogy.

Exalt
      Participant

The will to receive <—-> will to bestow duality has really got me thinking a lot. This is definitely a concept that is new to me. I’ve been thinking about how selfish I have been and that I want to find ways to bestow… to give. I’ve always had an issue with people who seemed to give/bestow as a way to show the rest of the world that they are generous. This usually means that they are bestowing in order to receive a reward, but perhaps I shouldn’t be so judgmental, because it really takes a lot to “bestow in order to bestow” without any egotistical desire. If this topic intrigues anyone, check out Rav Laitman’s summary of Rabash’s article “The Matter of Bestowal” which I am linking here:

http://www.kabbalah.info/engkab/daily-kabbalah-lesson/matterofbestowal

I also like the description of reality processing. 5 senses bring the data in, we process it in our machine, and there you go, our perception of reality. Like the snake Oroborous cycling over the same process for eternity… Until we need to develop a 6th sense.

Adam Kadmon and the shattering is also fascinating. I have known of the concept but it is refreshing to see it in context of The Law of Equivalence Form.

Stephen
      Participant

The ego is not a bad thing, it is how we use or allow our ego to develop that is important.

Do not take the teaching at face value but test every thing and make it your own.

Alexandra
      Participant

That Kabbalah is not mysticism.

Mel Farrell
      Participant

That it has become available to everyone since 1995

rosemarie tropf
      Participant

I discovered I am not alone. Ever. I don’t know what that is, but something is there with me like a vibration of love, or care, and I want to learn enough to share that so others don’t need to suffer as much.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.