What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

Reversing the steps of the ladder that one has taken to descend to earth , each step going back up is overcoming a desire ??
      is that correct???
      I may have to start with chocolate!!!
      Thanks

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

That actions are based in intention. In many cases, one might perform same action, but if one intends to fulfill their own egoistic desires, it is not the same action as if one intends to bring pleasure to another.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

AAm confused if i have pain how can i want from the creator to chage me . essence of pain is changable?even if i change my intention?

Miho
      Participant

Kabbalah is science! ( quantum mechanics?)

Ilya
      Participant

Based on the “The Essence…” clips, it sounds like Kabbalah focuses on work on the ego to bring about understanding through inner experience. It’s in contrast to meditation, which focuses on suppressing the ego. It’s also in contrast to religions’ focus on belief.

Leslie
      Participant

I wasn’t aware of the emphasis on receiving and desires but it makes sense as the lifelong chasing after different human desires does tend to lead towards the desire to know god.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.