What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ngibeseh Nelson
      Participant

Everything it has being falsely associated with apart from what it truly stands for;Truth,reality as God knows it even as He knows Himself

Wendi
      Participant

Kabbalah does not refer to any material objective system. practice, system of philosophy or belief, but provides a framework to relate to all with respect to the natural capability for receiving and giving (bestowing)

Sharon
      Participant

That is it not a “religion” and that there is a method.   I would like to understand this method and to quote Gil Shir “Plant my Point” which I feel has been wandering in the darkness for years.

Peaceful Protest
      Participant

To receive knowledge and understand spirituality there are levels we must progress through but this can only be attained if the question for meaning is in the heart. The desire to know must be strong and present for one to understand without influence from any knowledge or understanding previously gained. Prayer that is answered is one that is seeking to understand a situation or reality of existence through meaning and Gnostic knowing and not the desire to have a given situation or reality changed for personal gratification or pleasure. There is giving in receiving and receiving in giving and the pleasure of the same mindset can be synergistic and a connection as a whole but individual.

Lara
      Participant

That kabbalah is very ancient knowladge and explains to us how the hole system is interconnected. The concept of ” there is no One else besides him” only becomes compreensible when we start taking close attention to our thoughts and what is inside our hearts, and the way this system reacts to them. To reach this point we need to erase from our minds all the previous conditioning we have been submitted.

Mimi
      Participant

that it is science of spirituality

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.