What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I learned that it has nothing to do with religion,this is a bit of a shocker because i used to think its mostly associated with Judaism and islam. Also the fact that kabbalah has nothing to do with mysticism, clairvoyance,occult and all the other stuff left me thinking aloud to myself “well, then what is it about?!” I also was a bit taken aback by learning that kabbalah has a different take on prayer and i cant wait to find out. I think my life will never be the same…

Michael
      Participant

Religion came about because of humanity’s division and separation from the wisdom of Kabbbalah.

kenneth kimani
      Participant

That kabbalah requires me to let go of all my preconceived notions on religion and spirituality and humble myself before my teacher i.e. you and open myself to the new experience of learning with my heart rather than my mind.

J Nash
      Participant

Receiving can be selfless depending on intention

TH Christian
      Participant

I learned that everything the creator gives is good. If I experience something I feel is ‘bad,’ I need to change my perception of the experience in order to accept what is good about it.

Tara
      Participant

That I have been studying it in other forms, without realizing the association with Kabbalah. (Example: Jungian Psychology, shadow work, ACIM etc.)
      I’ve built the house, but now realize there were blueprints. I wonder if I had learned them in reverse would the affect be any different.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.