What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Donna Zegman
      Participant

By studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah, I’m not just seeking knowledge for knowledge’s sake; I’m cultivating growth within myself and my endeavors. It’s about evolving my spirit and mindset to become more resilient in the face of life’s challenges. This quest is a lifelong commitment to personal mastery, a dedication to understanding the laws of our existence and purpose, and a promise to myself to live a life that is rich with purpose, resilience, and intentional action.

carlos
      Participant

To become a better person

martin
      Participant

It has to be to maintain my Jewishness but in a different light, one that looks above the physical reality in understanding, to connect with others and give pleasure to them. To somehow be in balance with the  force of nature for the benefit of others and the pleasure and fulfilment that will be a part of this journey.

Amarilys Del Orbe
      Participant

I think that for me the greatest thing I wish to achieve is breaking free from fear which was brought upon by religion. Also acceptance of the Creating Forces or God’s Will, however one chooses to call it.

Set myself free from bondage to the dysfunctional ways of life as we are made to accept.

Kelly
      Participant

I think discovering what exactly the greatest thing  I am able to learn and apply is what I wish to achieve at this juncture.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.