What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gary
      Participant

To obtain the clarity of its wisdom’s

Banesa
      Participant

I wish to have the wisdom of Kabbalah guide me to reach to the higher level that our Creator intended for me, and as a result,  further feel fulfillment, purpose and peace.

Clinton
      Participant

Less confusion, consistent peace of mind.

Bridgette Smith
      Participant

I am a Christian and in my Bible it says that We are with God we r part of him before we are even born into this world. I hope to understand Father God better to understand why he loves and desires us and what we r here for and where do we return to. I seek to deepen my communion with as some say our Creator. I call him Father God. Or Yaweh

Rosie
      Participant

I think I already answered that in my first post for this course… I want to know my true place in the world – or following the theme/title of this course, I want to know where in “REALITY” I truly fit.
      i don’t want to hold this huge feeling of confusion inside me anymore. I want answers, and only those that the Creator can give me through his plan for me.

Paul
      Participant

To attain the spiritual world and climb up the ladder.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.