What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      JamesM
      Participant

I came here – or rather, as I now know, I was led here – to get real answers to my persistent questions: who am I? Why am I here? What’s the point of all of this? And I’m FINDING the answers. Not new age fluff. Not spooky occult woo woo. And not nihilistic hopelessness, either. Just real, sensible, PRACTICAL answers. Thank you.

Manuela
      Participant

How to receive in the proper way, as an act of bestowal. How to develop the right intention.

Aceptar el yugo del mundo espiritual.

Paul
      Participant

To fulfill my purpose in living here on earth by transforming the way I perceive reality and experience the Creator and His desires for me.

Anthony
      Participant

I wish to mirror what a lot of people have already said, but I suppose moving up on the spiritual ladder and living with the experience of KNOWING what this life is really about. Im at the point where it really makes no sense to me and I am wishing for Kabbalah to change that perspective

matthew shifflett
      Participant

Adhesion with the creator

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.