What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      DC Butler
      Participant

I would like to increase my light.

Maria
      Participant

Maybe this will sound very selfish, but right now my greatest wish is to feel peace in my heart, to feel at ease with life.

Scott
      Participant

I wish to fully see and exist in reality to the fullest and benefit the world in whatever way is the highest possible for me

zach morris4187
      Participant

From what I understand of the course so far: To change my will to receive into the will to bestow, in order to become more equivalent to the creator.
      I am initially uncomfortable with the 2nd part of the sentence. “in order to become more equivalent to the creator.” This feels like a heresy, vanity, impossible.

but then I’m thinking about the breath of life, what that actually was when GOD filled Adam with the breath of life, he was imparting him with an eternal soul.  The essence imparted to Adam from GOD must have been a part of GOD.  Since GOD is infinite, a minutiae of HIS essence is in itself infinite.  So therefore it may be possible to achieve equivalence, since the possibility for equivalence was given during the act of creation.

to fail reaching this equivalence is like the allegory of the guest and feast the instructor mentions in the last video.

What I want most from the study of Kabbalah is more light.  I don’t think I fully understand what that means yet, but I know it is good.

Gale Duncan
      Participant

If he exists or existed, I want to meet Jesus, and God would be pretty cool too

Gerardo
      Participant

Elevate my consciousness and eliminate my desire to revive for the self alone

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.