What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Allen
      Participant

Adhesion to the Creator, sharing attributes and intentions, in order to help bring harmony and peace in this world

Malka
      Participant

Probably the notion that pride and ego are the 2 main obstacle in the unity of our world, we have ego in the sight cross, I hope to bring pride to the same spot soon.

Derek Godfrey
      Participant

Letting go of ego and becoming closer to the creator.

maria santos
      Participant

Achieving Lishma, connecting with the Creator and doing everything for his pleasure.

paula
      Participant

The greatest thing I wish to achieve is deepening my desire to correct the intention in the first place. The world is busy, noisy and there are lots of wise ways and teachings that are designed to help the individual.  Here in Kabbalah we learn how to connect and correct the intention by giving to others.  In the upper spiritual level, Intention is the only action.

Claribel Rivera
      Participant

I think we need to develop the correct intentions behind the connections

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.