What is the importance of our intentions in our daily reality?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 3. Understanding Your Inner Self What is the importance of our intentions in our daily reality?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Haze
      Participant

They influence (if not outright generate) our realities.

Dory
      Participant

to not be doing things for others for your own pleasure

Marina
      Participant

I think that our daily intentions are very important for our spiritual development. Analyzing your action by keeping the Creator in mind at all times will help you bestow.

Annmarie
      Participant

What I understand is that it is almost impossible to have full intentional thoughts on the Creator 100% of the time while we are conscious. However, I’ve read in The Kabbalah Experience, by Rav Michael Laitman PhD, page 321 on “Intensity of Thought” and page 104, “The Intent During The Study” that even a little intent each day that we  direct our thoughts to the Creator, for His Sake, and that it comes from the heart, then we will make some corrections on our egos.  If I am correct in my understanding then the intention of our thoughts will affect our reality.

Clara
      Participant

It is the intention which creates reality.

Andreanne
      Participant

Intention is what matters. It leads one to feel generous, turning reception into appreciation with the intent to please. Its a total shift of perspective no matter what is the action and happens inside the mind and the heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.