What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 523 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mel Farrell
      Participant

Feeling of connectedness when I listen to the explanation of the upper world

Martina
      Participant

Once you find truth, even though I don’t understand everything yet, there is an inner extreme urge to continue and find out more!

I expect to continue my journey and are hungry for more!!!!

Cristie
      Participant

The best experience that I’ve had is that what I’ve discovered on my own journey for the last 30 years is what Kabbalah is about. Putting the puzzle pieces together and understanding the real reason behind it has been extremely important and also given more peace into my life.

Garry
      Participant

There were just so many “aha” moment that help answer the question “What is the meaning of my life?”

Looking forward to learning more of this Wisdom.

Leo’s way
      Participant

Learning that the spiritual worlds are attainable ones I learn the true nature of myself.

JIao
      Participant

From previous lessons, i began thinking about my life and the world. I expect more practical use in the classes.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 523 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.