What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 467 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael Dunlap
      Participant

I’ve gained a new perspective, especially in dealing with people in my life. I am feeling less reactionary to things, allowing me to observe more.

Marietjie
      Participant

The first semester was gripping stuff. I really want to learn more and would love to start learning more of the practical applications.

Zied
      Participant

Now I feel like I regularly think of all these kabbalistic concepts and they start growing inside my brain. I expect this to continue until I can apply this wisdom in my everyday life

Esther
      Participant

I feel like I’ve finally come home 🏡. All of the videos and materials are profoundly intelligent and well presented, I am so grateful to have found Kabu and look forward to the connections and guidance Kabu offers. Everyday I find something that speaks directly to me and what I’m going through in my day. Words feel inadequate to express this experience and the changes I feel inside 🙏

I felt on the right path for the first time in decades. I finally found words to my feelings and it all makes perfect sense. I also got answers to questions that drove me nuts forever! And learning to see the ego as a perfect creation only needing correction and new intent makes so much sense. The easiest most complicated job ever!!

Yolanda
      Participant

I hope to learn Kabbalah in practice.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 467 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.