What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 467 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthony
      Participant

I love all the video lessons from the different teachers as well as just reading the several books gradually whilst taking the course. My best experience whilst taking the course was one of a feeling and change of state that occurred in me whilst reading some of the material. At this point, I don’t know if I’m deceiving myself or what but I wish to continue on and experience everything that Kabbalah has to give

JamesM
      Participant

Like so many others have said, during the first course, so many things started making sense. So many ideas, concepts and words that had been floating around in this “spiritual seeker’s” head, starting coming together, like puzzle pieces. It felt like synchronicity. It felt like the Creator whispering in my ear, “You’re on the right track now. Keep going”. So here I am. Can’t wait to dive in deeper.

My best experience was reaching a completely new and unexpected sense of connection. I expect to deepen it even more, make it stronger and see others more and more as myself. Thank you

peter
      Participant

i just love everything about kabbalah it just all makes sense to me

Marie
      Participant

With this course things start making sense for me I understand life better now

Milos
      Participant

In the previous course, I saw that everyone can do it, if they want to. And I hope to stay on this until the end.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 467 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.