What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 523 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Larunce Pipkin
      Participant

The previous course I believe started building a solid foundation for what I am sure is going to be, and already has begun, a new way of living thinking, and becoming.  While I have no expectations, I am hoping for more of the same eye-opening bit of knowledge.

Loria
      Participant

The previous course explained the paths of development very clearly.  This beginning knowledge gave me a better understanding of what has happened in my life. With the next course, I look forward to continuing my journey to broaden my ability to re-connect with Creation.

John
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course is deepening my day-by-day, even minute-by-minute Awareness of the Creator’s Infinite Love and Presence in my life.

Michael
      Participant

Understanding that actually achieving the quality of bestowal in intention is entirely possible.  In this course, getting closer to doing the actual work of correction.

Dustin Caldwell
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was learning about the two paths of development. I definitely feel that I have experienced both, and it is very relieving to have some understanding as to why this happens and know that it’s normal, and a sign of progress.

In this course, I want to learn to better understand how to cleave to the Creator and develop in a more grounded and efficient way.

Vania
      Participant

Want to know more on practical Kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 523 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.