What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 476 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John Luna
      Participant

Learning about bestowal and receiving. To receive to bestow. The path of light vs the path of suffering. Equivalency of form.

Wiger Levering
      Participant

The previous course helped me understand that there are logical structures that can be understood instead of emphasizing that you only need to feel to experience the spiritual world. I am more the kind of person that needs to understand before I can allow myself to feel, so  . . . it feels like home coming.

tristan
        Participant

Very well said

Actingraphy
      Participant

The outcome of the previous course was to get to know how vital is to become like the creator in terms of our characteristic. I wish this part of the course help me prepare more to start applying the principles and lessons in action.

Ninotchka
      Participant

Being with a deeper understanding of the basic concepts and the experiences of feeling my heart and mid open. “Remembering” Like a simplicity yet profoundly infinite. There is nowhere else I would rather be…:)

I had the experience of the Hebrew language poetically informing my being.

William Taylor
      Participant

The previous course opened my eyes to my ego how destructive it is if I follow its desires it also showed me how profitable it is to be one with the creators attributes which draws me closer to him.

marek
      Participant

This is great opportunity to know better this old wisdom, to know it by experience. The time works for us when we learn something. I am willing to make my connection stronger.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 476 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.