What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 476 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cyndi
      Participant

I don’t know that I actually had a best experience from the last course, but I do hope to acquire understanding – I hope that something will just ‘click’ within me and that I will be able to grasp it

Rae
      Participant

Growing awareness of relationship with the Creator ❤️ an increasing ability to experience lasting pleasure that is good for All Life ❤️

Gratitude!!

Leah Martin
      Participant

The best experience from the previous course was the element of understanding the vessel. I hope to understand further how to exchange perfect light with the creator!

Cyndi
      Participant

The point in the heart – the potential to grow a vessel

I thought I already had a vessel, that I needed to become more in tune with Creator to let more light in, but now I realize I have the potential for a vessel, it has to be grown

Jo Fakour
      Participant

The very first lesson was an eye opener!  My whole concept of the Creator and the world was literally turned upside down, so its a little overwhelming to think about how much more there is to learn-how much growth needs to happen (which I know is very telling about where I am now).

Shel
      Participant

What I got from the last course is what I will get from this course: closer and closer.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 476 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.