What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 476 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dan
      Participant

reading the comments.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Previous course tied up loose ends for me. I expect the next phase of the course will ground me in more of the fundamental concepts.  Blessings to all!

Tom
      Participant

The previous course opened my eyes to there being a new way of experiencing this world.

Dan
      Participant

Every few lessons there was a mic drop event for me ;the little secrets passed on.

Francis Carrier
      Participant

I wish to learn more about how to change my intention to be more like the quality of form of the Creator.

Roger Fry
      Participant

For me the best part has been an understanding, somewhat, of the process of creation, from the original thought and becoming a receiver. Then the correction receiving in order to bestow.  Having come from an Eastern meditative practice has needed some mental adjustments! However I feel that I have come full circle, as first read the Zohar at the age of 15yrs. I did not grasp it and I had no teacher, so I moved to what was readily available.

My hope in this course is to discover in more depth the methodology of correction and igniting the point in the heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 476 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.