What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      jill
      Participant

The moments when things clicked and suddenly fell into place, like an unexpected view at a turn in the road.

Chris
      Participant

I enjoyed having the connections between each other and between the created and the Creator explained with structure.  I always have felt / believed in these connections but just always took them as “that’s just the way things are”.  The last course started unveiling “why the things are The way they are”.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

I loved some of the insight I received that changed my perspective

Rae
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course is increased sense of connection with the Creator as the Creature. It includes very pleasurable interaction with my environment on all the levels; in my prayer practice, where I ask blessings inorder to receive and bestow Unconditional Love from my Friends (Nature and Creator). I get to experience greater connection with (all the pieces of Adam); my fellow students, family, friends and the Kabbalists throughout the Uni-Worlds of Peace in real time and Life is so beautiful and fun today!! Gratitude!

Mitakuye Oyasin ❤️

zeinab
      Participant

more understanding, still feel lost

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

Helped me understand a bit more why we are on the world for

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.