What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richardoth
      Participant

The prevoius course made me understand the worlds of roots and branches. I am really expecting to deepen this awareness of the reality during the ongoing course.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

The previous course make me think about what we call reality. It is a very limited reality that my ego interprets. I expect of this course to learn and feel this other reality outside of the ego.

Natalie Dee
      Participant

I have learned to open my heart and mind more than I ever have before and that the journey has just begun. I hope to continue down this path through learning and sharing with others who also desire to grow and connect as One.

Miryam
      Participant

The deep sense of gratitude and elation and wonder that I am exactly where I need and want to be. Here, with all of you, with this amazing program, our amazing teachers.  In the Hands of our Creator.

Myva
      Participant

My best experience is to feel more solidified and prepared to mold my life in order to please/comply with the Creator.

I have no expectations other than to continue with what has started even though it will never end.

Timothy Pauldon
      Participant

The best experience from the previous course was reading the course prep material each week and letting it set in. I’m becoming more aware or conscious of my actions. I expect this course to only broaden my scope of consciousness.

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.