What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gennadi
      Participant

In the last course, I learned to recognize the egoistic qualities of my desires and actions. From this course, I expect to get one step closer to the attainment of spirituality and the creator. Besides that, I expect to get more strength for my intention to correct my egoistic qualities to the quality of bestowal.

Peter
      Participant

The previous course was really interesting. It it good to know that everything is in the hands of the Creator. I cannot wait to learn more about Kabbalah. In this course I hope to learn more about this path,  how to reach the purpose of life, get spiritual sensation.

NAT
      Participant

I’ve learned how to configure a new aperture through which to perceive the world. It helps tremendously to tune into the wisdom of kabbalah daily and i feel tremendously grateful to people who made this wisdom available in revamped format for present day & age! Thank you @BneiBaruch! Although i tend to slide back and forth between my old (selfish&separate) self and new (altruistic&connected) self i expect to get better at maintaining a stable connection with the force of bestowal and with other like minded people.

Tracey N
      Participant

The best experience of the previous course was gaining an understanding of what my ego is and being able to fully observe its intentions. I found it to be a much larger thing than I had first thought.

I expect this course to clarify our relationship to the Creator and the whole of His creation and to move closer to the practical implementation of the method.

Eva
      Participant

For a brief time I felt content, fulfilled, resistance/tightness/suffering lifted. I am looking forward to learn about the path of light and how to stay on it, how consciously work with the Upper force instead of being pushed spontaniously to develop through pain.

I definitely feel more closer to the Creator the less religious learn about the perception of reality and got to know my inner self a little bit more more hungry towards learning

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.