What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      sophia
      Participant

I had a strong sense of homecoming and a desire to keep learning about Kabbalah

Michelle
      Participant

I learned to practice awareness and action on a daily basis to stay in partnership with the Creator to receive the Creator’s Light, share the Creator’s Light and to transform Darkness with Light. The Creator’s Light is always greater than the Darkness. The Creator’s Light is infinite. Again, our part is to be aware, to receive, to share, and to transform in partnership with the Creator.

Miguel Garcia
      Participant

Shalom!

My best experience from Kabbalah Revealed – Part 1 was to understand the plan of creation and to learn the language of the roots and branches.

From this course, I expect to delve further into the “equivalence of form” with the Creator.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

I forgot, I did it on Sept. 1st, but could not start the second one until Oct. 16.

Peter
      Participant

In the first class,  I found the concept of Equivalence of Form to make sense as the key to spirituality.  In this course,  I hope to learn how to achieve this and also if it something most people accomplish or only a few.

Steph
      Participant

Hello,

My experience from the previous course was interesting, confusing,  and finally revealing.  The revealing is how much I thought about that was pretty much a waste of time-EGO.  Although it was very subtle, it had an impact.

Moving forward in this course I really just want to stay open,   anticipating  what’s trying to be revealed.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.