What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Toni Peltonen
      Participant

Best experience so far was to find out that there is a way forward, not just drop dead and continue the same thing all over again blow by blow. To be honest I don’t know what to expect, so far it has been like your on a ride and these holy moly moments keep popping up one after the other 🙂, keen to gain more understanding.

Chris
      Participant

I found out that reality is something totally different than what I tough I knew. I am anxious to learn even more from this course

suzanne
      Participant

My best experience was learning more about reality, i had no idea what i thought was reality may actually be illusion. i expect to learn more about reality and fundamentals of Kabbalah.

Amani
      Participant

After attending the previous course, I act as a giver without selfish gratification. I ‘ve different feeling and understanding of events which occur in my family. I see all beside me as the Creator.

Walt
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was how the Creator bestows only good to his creations.  In this course I would like to learn even more about this.

Wesley
      Participant

I have health problems that challenge my communication with others. I have trouble putting into words my experiences. I hope to overcome this but I have a long way to go.

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.