What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      PVJ
      Participant

I want to continue connecting the dots.

Jeffrey
      Participant

The overall wisdom of nature is what has brought me to this point.

Chris
      Participant

From the previous course I’ve learnt that the reality I thought I now and understand was so wrong. I was so miss informed. I expect from this course to better understand how the plan of the Creator works and what is my role in it.

Nikola Patafta
      Participant

My best experience from previous course was general feeling of ease with which information about changing my perspective sink in and that only this coud make real diffirence in my life and life of others without burden that I need to add another skill, and spend extra time and energy.

I expect this course will fine tune my perception skills, enforce what I have learned in previous course and organically add new perceptions, weed out possible deviations and develop lots of wonderful things I emotially feel but cannot yet express it into the words.

Much appreciation to all.

Wholness and Balance,

Nikola

Melanie
      Participant

My best experience was understanding the plan of creation and my part in it.  This understanding immediately changed the feeling of loneliness to gratefulness.  I now look at my fellow brothers and sisters with compassion instead of judging them.  I now know that people are the way they are without knowing why they are so miserable.  Everybody is looking for that one thing for fulfillment in the wrong places, while the thing they are looking for is right within them.  I pray that everyone discovers the true path that will allow them to fill that emptiness within them.  I am sure grateful my Creator led me to the teaching of Kabbalah.  I have done so much in 36 years but still end up empty-handed, although I believe that all my previous work of finding myself has led me to this work.  I strongly believe I am on the path that will lead me back to my Creator, the only thing I desire to accomplish in this lifetime.

Gabrielle
      Participant

My best experience was to realize how very little humans actually perceive of reality, sparking an enthusiasm to learn more of this wisdom.

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.