What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I’ve been studying Kabbalah for about a year now. I’ve read some books in your online library and I’ve been watching Kabbalah Explained Simply every Sunday, I’ve also participated in the 25. June online event. I’ve done Kabbalah Revealed Part 1 when I started. I can’t remember my best experience from previous course, but I can say that I’ve reached a point where I can’t do much more on my own. So I’ve decided to go through the Strucutured Learning Path and see where that leads me.

Devin
      Participant

Been studying kabbalah through BB’s materials for over a decade now. The first course was a succinct refresher. In this course I am hoping to get more practical hints regarding exercising kabbalistic concepts in my daily life.

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Hello to all,

I loved the experience of unity and answers to many questions and learning the altruistic intention.

I expect to go deeper into understanding our best intentions…

Trevor
      Participant

My favorite take-away from the previous course is implementing the intention to bestow to the decisions i make. Where before there was doubt and confusion as to whether or not I was acting in alignment with the creator, this filter has created a lot of clarity. While I know there is still much more fine tuning to be experienced, I love having this practical tool to guide me towards a more harmonious and fulfilling life.

Thank you so much,

Trevor

Peter
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course is the hope I now have.

Michael
      Participant

Learning the science of Kabbalah. Learning MORE of the science of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 525 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.