What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 476 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brad
      Participant

My best experience was realizing that the material was the real deal and is a science not a religion. I expect what was previously learned to be expanded on.

Maria
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was the course itself. I was enjoying the fact that everything is explained in details, using examples. Thank you for this!

What do I expect from this course : Continuing to understand more and deeper about every topics ahead.

Candace Joy
      Participant

My best experience was learning about the point in the heart.

I am very grateful that I was guided to KabU’s course Kabbalah Revealed Part 1. It has given me a new perspective on the questions who am I? & why am I here? It’s awesome to find such an amazing group of like minded people.

I expect that Kabbalah Revealed Part 2 will open my heart & reveal the wisdom of the higher worlds.

It is my deepest desire to experience the emotional state of the heart of the Sages.

Jurgis
      Participant

That all events in my life was designed specifically for me in my best interest even if I don’t see it at the time of event.

I would like to understand more rational how events that doesn’t seem pleasant at first sight are actually good for me and others.

Paul
      Participant

The concepts  of the surrounding light , the path ahead (the steps, degrees) and the reshimot were eye-openers in the previous course.

Expectations in the next course concern with more revealment and less concealment and a growing connectedness with(in) the group.

Douglas
      Participant

I am excited to see more how I can incorporate this into my daily life, and how through this, I can align with the Creator

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 476 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.