What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 467 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tefo bogosi
      Participant

It was as if my nomadic search for my path back home to discovering who I am and why am I here may be coming to an end. The course made me feel like I had finally stumbled upon a guide and path that can aid me in my desire to  truly know myself and comprehend my purpose in contributing towards the oneness of all.

From this course I expect a deepening grasp and feel of who we are and why are we here.

Yumiko
      Participant

Hope to live this world.

To Connect with Creator.

Miryam
      Participant

My best experience? Feeling like I’ve come  home.

Brad
      Participant

My best experience was realizing that the material was the real deal and is a science not a religion. I expect what was previously learned to be expanded on.

Maria
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was the course itself. I was enjoying the fact that everything is explained in details, using examples. Thank you for this!

What do I expect from this course : Continuing to understand more and deeper about every topics ahead.

Candace Joy
      Participant

My best experience was learning about the point in the heart.

I am very grateful that I was guided to KabU’s course Kabbalah Revealed Part 1. It has given me a new perspective on the questions who am I? & why am I here? It’s awesome to find such an amazing group of like minded people.

I expect that Kabbalah Revealed Part 2 will open my heart & reveal the wisdom of the higher worlds.

It is my deepest desire to experience the emotional state of the heart of the Sages.

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 467 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.