What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 451 through 456 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christopher Davis
      Participant

Higher level understanding of life while we do what we do in order for me to be a better human being.🖖🏾

Christopher Davis
      Participant

My experience I’ve seen your courses on YouTube in the diagram is to draw helps you to really see what you are talking about.

Christopher Davis
      Participant

Bring back my focus.

Maria
      Participant

Very good experience in the first part, I appreciate the good source of materials, educational approach and videos made on the high standard. That’s why I came back and enrolled on part 2 where I expect again resources to read and listen how to get in touch and stay connected with the Upper source to be able to live life on a higher frequency.

Raiza
      Participant

First, Im so glad to see you again🥰

My best experience was changing my point of view to every single thing….

And also khnowing that suffer is not related to upper world… So tried to change my mind about suffering…

Wish all my KabbU family the best❤️🌹

Larry
      Participant

The first course was really an eye-opener to the misconception that we have grown up with. The crossroad and the equivalence of form concepts ringed home with us. Our understanding is now clearer that there are no coincidences in life and that everything is meant to be. We feel that we are on a mission to connect people and will be able to change the world.  We noted that peace in the world will be covered in this syllabus and we are very excited to learn how to.

Viewing 6 posts - 451 through 456 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.