What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hing
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course is that it strengthens my habit to acknowledge love and benevolence, the habit to choose Self development over situations.

I expect miracles from this second course. Thank you!

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

For me I really found my direction in course 1. Slowly I understand everything more and I am very happy about it. I feel myself growing generally in life. In course 2 I like to dive deeper and just see what comes out. Every Sunday I am very excited about the lesson

tefo bogosi
      Participant

It was as if my nomadic search for my path back home to discovering who I am and why am I here may be coming to an end. The course made me feel like I had finally stumbled upon a guide and path that can aid me in my desire to  truly know myself and comprehend my purpose in contributing towards the oneness of all.

From this course I expect a deepening grasp and feel of who we are and why are we here.

Yumiko
      Participant

Hope to live this world.

To Connect with Creator.

Miryam
      Participant

My best experience? Feeling like I’ve come  home.

Brad
      Participant

My best experience was realizing that the material was the real deal and is a science not a religion. I expect what was previously learned to be expanded on.

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.