What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 523 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eric Snow
      Participant

My best experience from the last class was finding out that there is a way that climb the ladder so to speak back into the higher worlds. What I would like to get out of this class is some tools to help me make my journey back up the proverbial ladder.

Shiloh
      Participant

Reading the course materials especially Kabbalah for the student. Learning about Baal HaSulam was a complete game changer!

Jay (Chaim S.)
      Participant

It was the marvelous instruction I received from Albert on how to apply the “as if” principle which gave me deeper understanding on how I might feel a greater connection to the Creator and the friends.

I hope to connect to more of the light found in Kabbalah.

Calvin D. Scott
      Participant

My experience was finally having answers to some questions I have always felt or had some institution about that weren’t covered in philosophy,  religion, or psychology.  I expect to learn much more as I go deeper down the “rabbit hole”.

gina
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was finally learning what Kabbalah is and isn’t. I’m excited for this course because I want to learn how to practice Kabbalah.

Gerrit
      Participant

The best experience was the sudden revelation of insight into how the creator/artist inserts his intentions and emotions in his work and desires to see the user enjoy his work and, through his work, discover his emotions and intentions. I could connect with this idea based on my own daily life.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 523 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.