What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jems Lucien
      Participant

I am speechless! Thank you for this amazing courses.

Ariano
      Participant

It was wonderful, right from the beginning. The content, although with different symbols was quite familiar to me. Let´s climb the ladder together.

Judy
      Participant

I found the course format and the variety of learning tools used here very helpful in understanding our Creator. I am hoping to have more clarity.

Koena
      Participant

Learning points from this course builds on the learning from the previous course. I am beginning to get a better grasp of Kabbalah concepts and how to apply them in the daily practice of Kabbalah in my life.

Andrey
      Participant

Lots of different materials and videos

Eric Snow
      Participant

My best experience from the last class was finding out that there is a way that climb the ladder so to speak back into the higher worlds. What I would like to get out of this class is some tools to help me make my journey back up the proverbial ladder.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.