What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Johan
      Participant

Conhecimento puro.

O que eu espero é obter mais conhecimento

R-zahn
      Participant

One vessel has been warmly filled awaiting the overfilling to the path of what is next

Zachary Jones
      Participant

Getting to walk through the material in the format of a course is another great way to learn this information. I love the many videos you publish to YouTube, but having this material as a course adds a deeper level to it all. It feels more serious, I suppose. However, I learn much from both mediums.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was truly connecting with the material and the instructors as well as all the other students who are interested in learning the wisdom of Kabbalah.

From this course I expect to continue to grow and build connections as well as become even more confused by what I’m learning before it eventually starts to click.

Walter
      Participant

I liked it he relationship between my continuous struggle with the concept of free will and the cabalistic view on it. I like the idea of everything being connected being true both physically and spiritually.

Sheila
      Participant

What stands out most for me was the feeling of connection to the instructors and other students. Even though I study alone, in my own time, somehow the feeling of being together with no time or space constrainment was so prevalent that I seemed to feel as though the point in my heart was opening, expanding, and joining with the other students as if they were all still in the room.

While waiting for part 2 I have delved into the many books I have purchased, started other courses, and allowed this feeling to permeate in all I do. I am expecting the course to bring me a notch higher on the ladder as I feel and desire it so deeply. It’s almost a frightening feeling, to have finally found a way to learn what has been in my heart for so long.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.