What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

A meaningful confusion and a deep feeling of gratitude.

Ann Stephens
      Participant

My favorite experience from Kabbalah in Action was the live Q&A with Julian. Everyone’s questions were also questions that I have had. I am looking forward to connecting with the others during this course.

Clara
      Participant

I allowed myself to flow with the process and I was studying carefully the Parzuf and the dynamic of GE/AHP, I felt and saw during the process/experience, what and how was corrected in me, can’t describe more, but what is to say is, it literarly worked. About this course – I am excited about the practical experience! And also because whatever will arise, whatever we’ll create together in connection in a high state, it is true! it really happen

Michael Schwartz
      Participant

my spiritual awareness improves with every course I tKE.

Myva
      Participant

My best experience was listening to a video where Dr. Michael Laitman spoke about the existence of God and ended up saying God exists according to our level of consciousness.

I tend to not have expectations. I only wait and observe and receive what Life is bringing. A sense of curiosity is always present….

Cristina
      Participant

feel awakening, calm, seeing all coming at the right peace.

so grateful to al of you brothers and sisters

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.