What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

My best experience occurred during the last course as I found myself relaxing and surrendering to the Kabbalistic process. From many years of spiritual endeavor I have come to a place where I can imagine myself beyond my actual attainment. My yearning is sincere and committed. I was drawn to Kabbalah and over time have come to see it as a type of finishing school. However, without the minyan I began to have my doubts that I could move further forward, at least at the desired pace. I love the consciousness I have attained but I can honestly, now, accept that there are many steps remaining and I believe Kabbalah offer the method for perceiving the steps and the method for taking the climb. I look forward with a thrill to ending this life of self-centeredness! I love you, my friends!

Michelle
      Participant

My best experience was the accumulation of the previous courses that enlightened me to be aware of the Creator’s joyful infinite thought and intention to share with each one of us as a whole, to share our joyful gratitude in return combined with our purpose to be like the Creator through a process. This process may be done through pain and suffering or through the practice of Torah and community.

Matanah
      Participant

The Spiritual Adaptor (Video 5.2)! That was the best explanation of the Partzuf. The answer to the mystery was made clear by the diagram alone. Thank you for that.

I expect to develop a soul.

Liss
      Participant

Prayer and connection with others

learning with others using kaballah wisdom

Ricki
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was feeling validated by some of the concepts and values taught and the “ah-ha!” moments when something I didn’t understand before came into focus. My desire for spirituality is growing. In particular, I’m grateful for understanding a bit more about the kabbalistic environment and what is required/ expected in the groups. I hope to build this understanding more in the next 5 weeks, to feel ready and able to give my abilities to you.

Gabrielle
      Participant

My best experience was delving more deeply into the importance of connection and also the introduction of experiment through. the lab.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.