What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eva
      Participant

Learning more in depth along the course and know everything is perfect and how is suppose to be, even if feels the opposite, is the best take away. I’m looking forward to embrace whatever the next step of development is through a group, curious to see the world through other people’s perspective.

Rae
        Participant

Thank you for all our are and all you do ❤️

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Hi Friends,

My best experience was learning about the workshop and environment that accelerates

my reformation. I loved the understanding of being humbled as we raise others and still reach receive light

if not doubled. I hope to finally experience an environment that breathes Kabbalah.

Rae
        Participant

Thank you for helping me grow 😊

Roger Fry
      Participant

In the previous course we learned that you can double the Light and accelerate your progress. I look forward to making this a reality.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

How the brief concise videos seemed to tie up any loose ends I had. The previous course was like a flash that went straight to my sub-conscious mind (And Heart) and got all the gears turning. Tony’s two previous courses (KR 1&2) along with Julians teaching (KIA) really brought things together for me. In this course I look forward to learning/feeling more. I want to learn the proper method(s) of connection.

Rae
        Participant

Thank you for all you are and all you do 💖

Leah Bergman
      Participant

How humankind is connected really resonated with me in the last lesson.

Namron
      Participant

My best experience is that finally I understand that I don’t have to be afraid of the negative experiences, first because they will come anyway and second because I need to face them, they are a necessity, there is always something for me to learn from them.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.