What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

Understanding the very fundamentally different ways that Kab groups operate from other groups in both motivation and process.

I’m now expecting and hoping to absorb the actual mechanics and get started in a group on a solid foundation!

Varda kahalany
      Participant

at this point , I changed my way pf praying and I look at things in a different way. My expectations are to grow my point in the heart and understand\perceive more and more by attracting the reforming life.

And I am also curious regarding my group…….

Allen
      Participant

Learning about connection as well as hearing Julian’s answers and guidance the groups questions.

maria santos
      Participant

I just expect to feel the point in the heart more and more. My best experience from the previous course is feeling the point in the heart and also things that seemed to make no sense now make sense.

Ramar
      Participant

My best experience is that I learned that being impatient is also an emotion. The matters that have been dealt with must be assimilated and need time. By the way, I loved Julian’s lessons. Thanks for this. I expect an educational course. I’m a bit concerned if I’m added to a Ten because there are time zones.

anatoly
      Participant

The way i look at things that are happening to me totally changed i feel like my perspective completely changed. Im looking forward to this course!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.