What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ozie
      Participant

There must be an incredible amount of resistance with me. Even though I just finished the last course I don’t remember it. There must be something very great here. I’d like to find out what it is.

Diane
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My best experience was learning about the lab and connection.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>From this course, I hope to be able to start applying this new knowledge.  I hope it will start to click into place and that will be able to ‘feel’ what it is like.</p>

Christianne
      Participant

Ik hoop   mijn ervaringen van vorige cursussen   te verstgerken,  te verdiepen  en graag  wil ik  de verbinding met andere studenten  in kabbalah  versterken,   Verbinding isde eneige weg om de Creator te ontdekken  en te voelen

David J
      Participant

I hope to learn how to feel other’s desires, be helpful in the circle, intensify the light 🙂

Nathan
      Participant

The recognition of the importance of you and everyone else and accepting the necessity of the group.

Aaron Lessin
      Participant

It’s incredibly encouraging to see the unlimited potential which lies ahead as we move out of ego and become vessels of bestowal. I’m looking forward to learning about the process of expanding our “I”, seeing the others’ desires as our own, and experiencing the force of bestowal through the connection with others.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.