What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Katel
      Participant

My best experience is knowing what my Ego stands for, which is the force of receiving and that i can actually work to curate it only by the help of the Creator and leverage on it to attain the quality of bestowal.

From this course, I expect to start translating all i have learned so far into actionable plans, and progress to the next level of connecting with like minded Points in the Heart to reveal the Light Force of the Creator, and receive everything needed for advancement spiritually and collectively.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Even though I had my fair share of microphone troubles (troubles sent from the Creator, right? 😊) it was the live Q&A with Julian.

I’ve read a lot past year and a half of KabbalahInfo books, so there isn’t a lot new information for me. But I’m missing live events and practicing connection with others, so sign me up. I really want to experience a Ten.

Shane
      Participant

Learning about the method in greater detail gave me a real feeling of anticipation. I’m really excited about what’s to come.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

I am learning a lot from the lessons. Julian, you are an AWESUME teacher and I look forward to the next lesson. Have a great day.

Anna
      Participant

The best experience is that I am now more aware than before of my Ego. I catch myself everyday. I expect I am going to experience even more than I did in the last course.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

I feel that I am progressing in my intention to learn how to bestow.  I love the feeling I get when I do well on my quizzes.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.