What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sharla Windham
      Participant

Getting a deeper understanding of what is really bestowal and seeing the ego at work in everything. I hope to get tangible tools to help guide me (and the group) through correcting our intentions.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Studying Kabbalah has opened up an extra depth of experience in all of my interactions with other people, no matter how fleeting. Appreciating the interconnectedness of everything puts the daily minutiae into a much needed perspective

Maria-Powers
      Participant

My impressions: 1) bring your tool kit: teacher, group,  and books. 2) Srrounding Light which will gives us Light after we receive The Kli

achieving spirituality while living here in this world.

Sincerely Maria Elma Powers

Peter
      Participant

I expect to accelerate my spiritual evolution and move closer to knowing the Creator.

Dale
      Participant

I look forward to learning the tools to experience the transformative power of Kabbalah.

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I love learning so my best experience is the ability to learn something new and is much like my Christian faith. God is showing me a new experience . An experience of love. The strength of love. I expect to continue my growth and understanding in the Kabbalah.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.