What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Margaret
      Participant

The best feeling is that the teachings of the Kabbalah make sense and answer so many questions regarding life, nature and the spiritual path. I know that I still have a lot to learn and experience in Kabbalah, which is why I feel so excited and enthusiastic about it all.

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Best experience was the flight with the wonderful revelations of the principles of practical Kabbalah. And can’t wait to begin to learn in the current set of study how to put it into practice with love, care and enthusiasm for the sake of the friends and the Creator.

Mark
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was the emphasis on connection, which made me ponder how I can change myself to make better connections in my life.

In this course, I expect to implement the knowledge I’ve learned until this point, and start working with others in a controlled environment.

Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

The strongest impression on me was left by the part of the material related to “Reforming the Light” and how Kabbalists attract light with true prayers and work with it.
      I expect new knowledge and excitement.

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

It is time to learn the practical aspect of Kabbalah. Have a big Kil by taking all human problems and issues with you, in this way you are able to receive the bigger revelation.

Iggy
      Participant
      • Feeling the connection in the studies was the best experience and I expect to feel even more of a connection as this course continues
Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.