What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      George
      Participant

I learned how important is to connect with other people that they have the same goal, which is spiritual attainment.

From this course, I am expecting to learn another step to the above goal.

Jurgis
      Participant

New desires.

Raiza
      Participant

I feel more light in my life… And also can feel the point of heart better…

I expect more practical Kabbalistic meditations for doing then in our life…and hope to have minyan as soon as possible, im so intrested to join in.

Love and light for all of you🕯️

tefo bogosi
      Participant

My growing desire and wish to be  part of a group of 10. I eneter the course with an open mind and hope that it will help me in moving a step closer to see the world as the creator sees it.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I have grown restless to find a group to study with.

Shira
      Participant

My best experience was being in tune with the level or degree of spirituality that exists within and now projecting or manifesting the elevated personification of the equivalence of form with others. As above, so below, and vice versa, so to speak.

I really don’t expect anything from this course in only knowing that whatever happens, well, happens, and I am ready to bridge that gap between corporeality and spirituality with sincerity and kindness, in faith. I look forward to getting to know other souls who are on this journey as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.